COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
The lawyers at Kimmitt Wrzesniewski are pleased to assist clients in the following areas:
- Real estate development on both: Fee Simple Land and Westbank Frist Nations Land
Including Phased Developments, Strata Developments and Bareland Strata Developments
- Disclosure Statements and compliance under the Real Estate Development and Marketing Act (“REDMA”)
- Purchases and Sales of Multi Tenant Buildings and Shopping Centers
- Drafting and registration of Restrictive Covenants, Easements, Statutory Rights of Way and related documents
- Consolidation and Land assemblies
Whether you are incorporating a business, buying a business or growing your business we can help! We assist clients with the following:
- Incorporation of a Company – including the creation of a Minute Book, the issuing shares and being the Records and Registered office for the Company
- Business name Registration
- Business Purchases and Sales (Asset Purchases and Sales and Share Purchases and Sales)
All our personal injury cases are taken on an contingency basis – meaning we don’t get paid until you get paid.
We understand the serious and devastating effects of an accident on your daily life, your family life and your employment and financial situation and we are here to help.
We represent clients who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others. Such cases involve injuries sustained mostly due to motor vehicle accidents, but also due to other occurrences and mishaps such as slip and fall cases and medical malpractice. We will explore all the possible avenues available to conclude your case in the best possible way. Some common methods of resolving a personal injury claim include negotiating a settlement directly with ICBC or other insurance companies or their lawyers, or proceeding to mediation, or trial if necessary.
Home or hospital appointments or evening or weekend appointments are available upon request.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) LAW / PRIVACY LAW / E/M COMMERCE LAW
Joanna Wrzesniewski in association with Stephan Grynwajc of the Law Office of S. Grynwajc PLLC are able to assist existing companies, start ups and new companies doing business in Canada, United States and Europe (EU). Joanna is a member of the British Columbia Bar, while Stephan is licensed to practice law in Quebec (Canada), New York (USA), London (England and Wales) and Paris (France).
The areas under Canadian, U.S. and EU laws in which we can assist our clients include:
- Drafting and Negotiating various IT Agreements
- IP rights licenses and assignments
- Website / mobile application development agreements
- website or mobile application general terms and conditions of use
- online terms of sale
- cookies policies
- privacy policies
- legal notices
- recommendations for complying with data protection and privacy laws
- recommendations for complying with third party copyrights and trademarks
- website or mobile application audits to assess compliance with applicable legislation
- IT facilities management and cloud computing services agreements
- Software as a Service (SaaS) and Application Service Provider (ASP) agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Maintenance agreements
- Hosting agreements
- Software development agreements
- Software license agreements
- marketing and advertising guidelines