A current estate plan is essential as it protects your estate and your loved ones. Whether you are single, married, in a blended family, expecting your first child, or enjoying retirement in the Okanagan, we are here to assist you with your estate planning needs. We work closely with our clients and their financial advisors to create the best plan, which may include:
- Enduring Power of Attorney for financial decisions
- Representation Agreement for personal and health decisions
- Family Trust
- Committee Application
- Probate Application
- Letters of Administration
- Assisting Executors throughout the Will administration process and asset distribution
- Advising Beneficiaries as to their Estate Rights
- Advising clients under the Wills, Estates and Succession Act (“WESA”)
We also have extensive experience in probating Wills and advising clients in the roles of executors and administrators. Our estate files are handled with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and respect.
If you are not able to meet at our office for health or mobility reasons, our lawyers and staff are willing to make alternative arrangements to meet your needs.